Payroll Manager eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to peopleâs lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
Weâre looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. Weâre the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we're the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. Thatâs 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more than 33 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia and through our affiliation with eDarling, have a presence in 11 countries throughout continental Europe. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
The Payroll Manager has responsibility for global payroll administration, ensuring that all pay practices follow company policy and legal requirements. Manages day to day operations for payroll and assists in the set up and implementation of payroll processes for new territories.
- Serves as liaison between HR, Customer Care, Finance/Accounting and domestic and international payroll processors to coordinate the timely and accurate bi-weekly and monthly payrolls
- Ensures that the company is compliant with international payroll practices, legal and governmental reporting requirements
- Manages relationship with US payroll vendor (currently UltiPro from Ultimate Software) including being the lead on all system changes with regards to processing and reporting payroll
- Responsible for relationship with the third-party vendors for non-US locations and their timely and accurate payroll processing
- Establishes efficient payroll process that is best in class with other global public companies
- Prepares and presents monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting as required by law and company policies
- Reconciles and uploads payroll into Accounting system and prepares all payroll journal entries in close supervision with the accounting team
- Advises employees and managers to ensure compliance with required wage and hour laws
- Point person with external auditors to satisfy payroll requests including workersâ compensation and 401k audits
- Responsible for the management and supervision of any payroll staff.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year University or equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus.
- Five+ years payroll experience in a company with at least 200 employees; experience managing payroll in our international markets and supervisory experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations related to US payroll; experience processing or coordinating payroll for other countries preferred.
||Santa Monica, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Accounting / Finance|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED