(Some responsibilities will fall to the Payroll & Benefits Co-Ordinator to complete and the Payroll Manager will be overseeing as the owner of the Payroll).
· To ensure the effective management of all payrolls for all relevant legal entities.
· To ensure that all legislative requirements are implemented correctly according to Revenue requirements.
· Ensuring policies and procedures are created to ensure smooth transactions within the Payroll Department.
· Advising and giving guidance to HR staff and Managers on all areas of tax and pay specific regulations.
· Analysing and managing all payroll financial data.
· Overseeing all benefits related activities owned by the Payroll & Benefits Co-Ordinator.
· Ensure effective processing of new hires, leavers, transfers etc in a timely manner.
· Ensure payroll runs are managed and processed effectively.
· Partner with HR and Commissions to ensure effective and smooth transition of all transactions.
· Manage all acquisition integrations and harmonization processes.
· Manage relationship from a payroll perspective with HMRC.
· Ensure effective and efficient management of all Salary Sacrifice schemes.
· Ensures our legal compliance to all Payroll related regulations.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Establish and maintain a close working relationship with HMRC in order to gain advice and guidance from them on issues pertaining to tax liabilities and enable Infor to have assistance in difficult or problematic issues
· To produce dispensations and PAYE settlements where necessary
· To liaise with Benefits and Contributions Agencies
· To liaise with our Tax Department on all relevant taxation matters.
· Collate all relevant Benefit in Kind information on private medical benefit etc. Ensure the information is correct, accurately recorded and calculated at the correct rate of tax per individual.
· Produce the P11d documents, issue to employees and HMRC within strict deadlines.
· Responsible for payment of Class 1a National Insurance.
· Advice given to employees of the tax implications of benefits in kind offered to them.
· Keep up to date and effective records.
· Provide advice and information to all employees including the communications of any changes to legislation that may ultimately affect them.
· Oversees the Co-ordinator to provide information for all employees, ex-employees, trustees and board of directors. Will take queries from employees and inform employee of the options available to them under guidance from Pensions Broker.
· To be aware of the legislation surrounding the issues of company pension schemes and work with our Brokers.
· Maintain the professional relationship with pension providers and broker through regular telephone contact and meeting with them for regular reviews.
· Ensure that all pension year end data is supplied to the pension advisors for renewal purposes.
· Ensure that the Company Private Medical Insurance is effective in its provision.
· Regular reviews and contact with healthcare administrators/brokers to identify problems as they occur and deal with them effectively.
· To be responsible for annual renewals and costing journal for accounts purposes.
· To be responsible for ensuring that all payroll deductions are correct and adjust anomalies. Will act as a source of advice to all employees.
· To produce data for renewal purposes. Will liaise with insurer via broker for claims, queries and general administration.
· To provide support to claimants through the claims process in conjunction with HR Advisor and supply general procedure and financial information.
· Will carry out general administration related to benefit.
· Responsible for ensuring that all employees have a signed Expression of Wish form in their personal file.
· In the event of a death in service will advise the Pension Trustees of the nominated beneficiary on the Expression of Wish form.
· In the event of a Death in Service the role holder may liaise with the beneficiaries of the deceased to offer information, support and financial details of the death benefit.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience (,)
Experience and Qualifications:
· Educated to Degree standard or equivalent (D)
· A qualification in bookkeeping or basic accounting (D)
· Relevant payroll qualification i.e. AAT/IPP/IAB (E)
|Location:||multiple, multiple |