Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. In Q1 of 2013 Tesla has delivered more than 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries. Tesla's Model S is the world's first premium sedan designed and engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Automobile Magazine's 2013 Automobile of the YearÂ® and Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the YearÂ®.
Tesla Motors is looking for an experienced PDI Coordinator to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a high level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. This position is located at our Service Center; however, the role will require travel as needed and directed by management. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Control the PDI flow and tracking, detailing and charging.
- Generate repair orders, process them in the system, and then post the information in Passport.
- Write repair orders to make any repairs required to those vehicles.
- Control and monitor our service loaners and be responsible for their check in and out for damages, cleaning and recharging.
- Manage a crew of porters and detailers.
- Be responsible for the control, organization, and implementation of our upcoming Valet services.
- Provide effective and courteous service to all visitors and existing employees.
- Available to work on administrative activities and other management requests.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Show attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Retail automotive service experience, preferred
- Dealer Management System(s), Outlook, and MS Office
- Valid driver's license and insurance required
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Location:||Fremont, CA |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|