Performance Engineer - Buenos Aires MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you wake up each day feeling like the work you are going to do will make a difference and change the company you work for in a meaningful way? Do your colleagues know what you do and count on you to do it exceptionally well? Do you expect the same from every member of your team every day? This is what it takes to thrive at MuleSoft, where high performance is demanded in every position from accounting to engineering.
- Analyze high performance applications and get the most of them.
- Dive deep into the code to find and resolve bottlenecks, architectural problems and performance issues knowing the inner details of the JVM threading model using profiling and analytics tools available.
- Drive architectural changes needed to be the most performant ESB out there.
- Design and elaborate benchmark scenarios to measure and tune ESB performance.
- Drive evaluation and implementation of 3rd party tools to improve existing performance.
- Great understanding distributed environments to deliver the best performance.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
With an exceptionally fast cycle of development, a truly entrepreneurial culture with 100% ownership of your product, and an overall creative and forward-thinking mindset. Your opportunity is to very quickly impact and be part of the industry leader in a huge, $500 billion dollar market.
- High energy and passionate about performance
- Track record accomplishments.
- Innovative & creative problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to convince your peers that your solutions are the best.
- Expert in software development using Java enterprise stack.
- Know a lot about clustering, load balancing, high availability and distributed environments.
- Be intimately familiar with multithreading and concurrency.
- Proven ability to prioritize, organize and deliver on commitments.
- Be passionate about coding.
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in CS or related disciplines from top university.
- And most importantly: to have a track record of action, creativity and ambition.
- The opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals.
- An environment where you will be challenged every week by teammates that will expect only the very best from you.
- A real open source experience. We have a community around our products where you engage directly with users through online discussions, social media and meetups.
- A newly renovated state of the art office in the heart of Buenos Aires with a comfortable and collaborative work environment and the latest technology (state of the art laptops and monitors and more)
- A great salary, stock options, and career growth opportunities.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services