Performance Engineer - Financials Application Development Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is looking for an outstanding Performance Engineer to join our Financials Development team. Workday Financials is a feature rich, high performing application that our enterprise-class customers rely on to support numerous key company business such as procure-to-pay, order-to-cash and financial reporting. As a Financials performance engineer you need to be a highly skilled engineer who can debug, measure, analyze, and improve our application software. You will work closely with our Financials development teams as well as our Tools development and performance engineering teams to ensure that our applications continue to meet our customersâ demands high scalability and performance.
- Ability to distill volumes of data, analyze performance results, and diagnose performance problems
- Ability to clearly characterize system performance to stakeholders
- Performance test planning, setup, and execution
- Test scripting and test data management
- Capacity estimating, modeling, or planning
- Application and architecture code profiling
- Infrastructure and application performance tuning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative team player
Knowledge or Experience with the following a plus:
- Unix or Linux experience
- OO design and Java development experience
- Financial domain knowledge a plus
- Eclipse, Junit, ANT, svn
- SQL and mySQL skills or equivalent experience
- Data Analysis Experience with Hive, Hadoop and Datameer is preferred
- Experience with Performance, Load, Stress, and Scalability Testing
- Experience with SOAPUI, Wats, Jmeter, JProfiler, Jconsole, and system tools vmstat/top
- Web Application Development, Application Servers Tomcat, Web Services development experience (SOAP or REST)
Note: This is an Engineer position not a QA role
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services