Performance Engineer Soasta
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED SOASTA simplifies todays complex world of software testing. Our goal is to substantially reduce the effort, expense, and technical expertise necessary to test Web applications and services. This will make Web testing more productive, while enabling companies to deliver higher quality software with better performance to market more quickly. SOASTAs products are built to support all common Web application testing types: Load, Performance, Functional, and UI/Ajax/Flex testing.
With an exciting, evolving product, SOASTA offers excellent opportunities for employees to grow and share in our success. We offer competitive compensation and a creative work environment.
As a member of the sales and consulting team, the Performance Engineer will provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support and consulting services to SOASTA prospects, customers, and partners. This position requires a person who is highly skilled at handling complex technical situations, provides top-level customer service, and communicates with a high degree of effectiveness.
- Provide technical presentations and customized demos to customers and partners.
- Consult with customers to create and execute tests according to specified requirements.
- Assist customers with product evaluations.
- Provide technical training to customers and partners.
- Provide both pre-sales and post-sales technical support (onsite, phone, and email).
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to communicate highly technical information to business professionals.
- Excellent listening, presentation, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload among changing priorities.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and prior usage of testing tools; a plus.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking (proxies, firewalls, etc.).
- Knowledge of network protocols (i.e. HTTP).
||1975 Landings Drive |
Mountain View, CA 94043
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED