Personal Trainer Funktional Fitness
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Lifestyle Fitness Coach (Personal Trainer) at Funktional Fitness LLC
Reports To: Owners & Director of Operations
Employment Status: Full-time or Part-Time
Summary: Lifestyle Fitness Coach (Personal Trainer) will be committed to learning and implementing the Functional Training Methodology. Lifestyle Fitness Coaches will conduct fitness assessments and personal training sessions with patrons and clients of Funktional Fitness, through one-on-one and group appointments. Lifestyle Fitness Coaches will also provide fitness orientations, help plan and implement special programs, act as leaders in and out of the Studio, and assist with other fitness duties. Lifestyle Fitness Coaches are valuable team members whose ideas and feedback are crucial to offering the best services possible. This position will also interact with and report directly to the Owners & Director of Operations of Funktional Fitness LLC.
Lifestyle Fitness Coach Program: Train clients one-on-one and/or in groups according to Funktional Fitness policies, expectations and responsibilities.
1. Maintain professional standards among clients. These standards include: punctuality, proper attire and the creation and maintenance of a friendly, safe and motivating training relationship.
2. Constantly strive for excellence in the personal training position. Serve as a knowledgeable and responsible information source to all clients.
3. Educate and empower clients while holding them accountable for their own health and well being.
4. Conduct risk assessments and health consultations maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
5. Conduct fitness assessments, design and implement individual and group workout programs.
6. Demonstrate and coach clients on the proper use of cardiovascular and strength equipment; promote safe technique and form when utilizing training equipment.
7. Must log all client and group sessions into Funktional Fitness CRM Program for tracking purposes no later than the end of the business day following a training session.
8. Act as a liaison between clients and Funktional Fitness management/support staff. This includes aiding with client sales, training updates, concerns, etc.
9. Attend all personal trainer staff and training meetings.
10. Attend all mandatory staff meetings, including continuing education sessions.
Works with staff, consultants, and owners to ensure strong communications across all program areas to strengthen Funktional Fitnesss overall effectiveness.
1. Collaborates with staff, consultants, owners, and key stakeholders to develop and foster strong programs that will be beneficial to the clients of Funktional Fitness.
2. Represents Funktional Fitness at public events, conferences, workshops and media events.
3. Assists with public relations initiatives as needed.
Education and Experience:
Bachelors degree required; Exercise Science preferred
Minimum 1 years experience as a Personal Trainer
NASM, NSCA, CPR, First Aid certificates strongly desired
Commitment to social health and well being
Solid understanding of nutrition and the ability to relay that information to clients
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Ability to sell ones self and products.
Sound understanding of industry best practices.
Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing individual clients and groups.
Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative team mentality.
A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
Ability to look at situations from several points of view
High comfort level working in a diverse environment
Physical Requirements: Must be in excellent physical shape and have the physical strength and ability to aid clients in all facets of personal training.
Salary: Competitive and dependent upon the qualifications of the applicant.
Apply: If interested in becoming a member of our team please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (only serious applicants apply)
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We Believe everyone is an ATHLETE. We focus on developing and inspiring executive athletes to achieve the most RESULTS. Increase STRENGTH. Improve ENDURANCE. Enhance MOBILITY. And EAT TO LIVE.
< 5M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at Funktional Fitness
|Headquarters:||213 N. Gilbert Rd.|
Gilbert, AZ 85234
|Company Profile:||At Funktional Fitness you will never be alone on your journey to becoming healthier and stronger. We are not your average training studio. Our mission is to make your time here 100 percent productive. From the moment you walk through our doors you will have our complete support by having a Coach at your side to challenge you, motivate you, and hold you accountable every step of the way. Our program is an ALL-INCLUSIVE one that will accommodate your fitness needs. You will have the freedom to choose from the 3 different membership options based upon your goals and comfort level. Your Fitness Coach will help you choose the option that best fits your goals, accountability, and schedule. Give us your time, determination, and discipline and we guarantee our 100 percent commitment to helping you achieve your goals.
Our Coaches have the most up to date education in fitness and nutrition in Arizona. Every year we continue to educate ourselves to provide you with the ultimate health and fitness experience.
We utilize the latest technology from Polar. The heart rate monitors and the GX System helps you and your coaches keep your workouts more productive, fun, competitive, and specific to your heart rate, while monitoring your overall caloric burn.|
Support Funktional Fitness with Social Media services