Photonics/Opto-Electronic Packaging Engineer OEwaves
Hands-on development of optical packaging, including process development for transfer to manufacturing Carrying out processes associated with diode laser mounting, packaging, optical assembly alignment, epoxy application, optical precision alignment, and dimensional verification; Carrying out processes associated with diode laser mounting, packaging, optical assembly alignment, epoxy application, optical precision alignment, and dimensional verification; Designing for reliability and reliability testing; and Documenting detailed work instructions and travelers for production processes.
- 7+ years of experience including packaging experience;
- Knowledge of backend manufacturing processes for precision assemblies and automation;
- Experience working in a cleanroom environment;
- Computer proficiency; Good communication skills with attention to detail; and
- Prior experience in thermal analysis a plus.
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- M.S. or B.S. in Opto-Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- US Citizenship
We offer a creative, team-oriented, and intellectually stimulating work environment, as well as a highly competitive benefits package.
Thank for your interest in OEwaves!
||1010 East Union Street |
Pasadena, CA 91106