PHP Developer Qualys
As a PHP developer you will develop and enhance the Qualys Content Manager, web based tools and scripts that are essential and critical components of the on demand QualysGuard security platform. Qualys, Inc., the leading provider of on demand vulnerability management and policy compliance solutions, helps organizations of all sizes discover vulnerabilities, ensure regulatory compliance and prioritize remediation according to business risk -- with no infrastructure to deploy or manage.
- Develop web applications and tools using PHP, Apache, Oracle and Linux.
- Incorporate best of breed technologies that deliver high quality end user experience.
- Deliver new features and improvements in a fast paced environment as a part of a growing engineering team.
Additional Plus Competencies
- 4 years experience in building large scale, web service applications in PHP with excellent performance, reporting, and search abilities.
- 4 years experience in Unix software development
- Strong knowledge of PHP programming.
- Experience in developing efficient SQL queries using enterprise databases such as Oracle
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related experience.
- Knowledge of secure coding best practices.
- Exposure to open source, application security communities, and OWASP
- Knowledge of Integrated Development Environment (IDE) tool like Zend Studio.
- Background in Oracle database server, Ajax.
||Redwood Shores, VA |