PHP Web Developer Graduation Alliance
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are looking for a Web Developer to join our team. The chosen candidate will be initially be responsible for building internal reports for analyzing current trends in course content, student success and more. The candidate will also be responsible for developing and creating a high-touch, high quality learning experience for our teachers, students, and applicants.
Our ideal candidate has strong technical skills, is comfortable with programming languages, and has an interest in online education and social entrepreneurship. As a web developer, you'll have the opportunity to help define and build out a cohesive, student-friendly environment using open-source tools and frameworks.
- Developing internal reports for analyzing success of program and classes.
- Arranging data to be displayed in usable formats for non-technical employees and clients.
- Working with team-members to develop new web-based tools for helping at-risk students make and successfully complete learning goals.
- Developing new tools for internal use to help employees complete their work.
- 1+ years experience with PHP and SQL
- Experience with open-source database platforms such as MySQL or PostgresSQL
- Experience with LAMP development environment.
- Experience working with content management systems such as Drupal, Joomla! or other OSS CMS frameworks is preferred but not required
- Some basic Linux/Unix system administration skills
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Graduation Alliance serves high school age and adult students worldwide who want to supplement their high school education or earn a high school diploma.
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Austin Ventures
, New Markets Venture Partners
, Signal Peak Ventures All Jobs: at Graduation Alliance
|Headquarters:||310 S Main St Fl 12|
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
|Company Profile:||Graduation Alliance serves high school age and adult students worldwide who want to supplement their high school education or earn a high school diploma. Graduation Alliance also offers its products, programs and services to public and private high schools in the U.S. We offer high schools an innovative program for dropout recovery and prevention, as well as credit recovery and curriculum expansion options.
Support Graduation Alliance with Social Media services