PLATFORM: Engineering Trainer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Technical Trainer - Engineering
Workday is looking for an individual with both engineering and training skills to work as part of our internal technical training team. In this capacity you will be a part of a dynamic team operating in a fast-paced environment whose primary responsibility is the development and delivery of high-quality technical training courses. Technical training introduces Workday engineers and others to Workdayâs technology stack and development platform. Engineers are guided through presentations and hands-on software development exercises.
Workdayâs technical curriculum ranges from 1-3 day introductory topics to a 5-week hands-on âboot campâ that is attended by all Workday engineers. Additionally, specialized themes such as Workdayâs business process framework and automated testing platform are presented as separate courses.
- Deliver training courses, monitor progress and mentor students
- Evaluate and refine course design, flow, requirements and content
- Update course materials to address new and updated features
- Design and Develop new courses and course material
- 2+ years programming experience; development of business applications a plus
- 2+ years experience leading training courses with a focus on programming and software development
- Object-oriented design and development experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience developing course materials
- Collaborative team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
10 Reasons to work at Workday: http://www.workday.com/company/careers/why_work_at_workday.php
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services