Platform Manager Revenue Science
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility of delivering and optimizing a portfolio of brand and DR advertiser campaigns. The Platform Manager proactively monitors and optimizes campaigns with the objectives of attaining the clients' goals. The person in this role will work closely with the Account Director and Platform Director to ensure client needs and expectations are met. Additionally, the Platform Manager will interact frequently with the Ad Operations, Performance Optimization and Finance departments to resolve client inquiries.
- Manage, establish, and expand advertising campaigns for designated accounts.
- Works closely with Platform Director on strategy for account and creates target audience recommendations for RFPs
- Manages campaign delivery and optimizations through RTB system and DIRECT publishers (Gateway MEDIA), ensuring performance meets or exceeds campaign goals and KPIs for the assigned clients within the set parameters
- Analyzes campaign performance and frequently tests different optimization strategies including attributes such as creative, frequency, inventory provider, domain level, bid rate, dayparting, geo, segments
- Provides creative insights and solutions to meet campaign challenges
- Maintain a close relationship with each client through routine follow-up and exceptional execution and service.
- Gain a full understanding of the ad serving platforms and inventory access capabilities AudienceScience has employed (or could employ), and determine how to best utilize the available tools to maximize advertiser performance through both automated and manual optimization.
- Exceed set department and client performance goals.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Proven experience working with advertisers to fully understand their business model and campaign objectives, and ability to develop strategies to meet their goals.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong overall computer skills.
- Strong analytic aptitude.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience using media and sales tracking tools.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of campaign management experience, with recent experience in online advertising
- Experience optimizing display marketing campaigns across DSP, DMP, and Ad Serving platforms
- Advanced understanding and experience with DSPs, DMPs, 3rd Party data, pixel technologies, Ad Servers
- Exceptional analytical problem solving abilities, ability to mine data for campaign performance insights
- Self-starter, capable of setting goals and reporting progress against them
- Confidence in analyzing and acting on marketing data
- Data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with diverse groups of technical and non-technical people
A successful Platform Manager should have a desire to use their analytical skills to evaluate and measure campaign performance and apply changes as needed. They should also have a willingness to understand the strategic needs of each client and work towards building a relationship that will help achieve campaign goals. An interest and experience with data and analytics and desire to interpret information and present to others is also necessary.
How To ApplyTo apply, please use the following link to submit your application: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED