PLATFORM: Senior Performance Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Senior Performance Engineer
Location:Â Pleasanton, CA
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is looking for an outstanding Performance Engineer to join our Tools Performance Engineering team.
Performance Engineers are highly skilled engineers who debug, measure, analyze, and improve our Workday software. They are generalists with deep technical understanding of software, hardware, networking, and the Internet, who enjoy taking a holistic view of complex systems. Application Performance is achieved by working closely with all our engineering teams throughout the release cycle. Our ultimate goal is application performance that yields an excellent end user experience and scales to meet Software as a Service Infrastructure needs.
Knowledge or Experience with the following a plus:
- Ability to distill volumes of data, analyze performance results, and diagnose performance problems.
- Ability to clearly characterize system performance to stakeholders.
- Performance test planning, setup, and execution
- Test scripting and test data management
- Capacity estimating, modeling, or planning
- Application and architecture code profiling
- Infrastructure and application performance tuning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Unix or Linux experience
- OO design and Java development experience.
- Eclipse, Junit, ANT, svn
- SQL and mySQL skills or equivalent experience
- Experience with Performance, Load, Stress, and Scalability Testing
- Experience with SOAPUI, Wats, Jmeter, JProfiler, Jconsole, and system tools vmstat/top
- Web Application Development, Application Servers Tomcat, Web Services development experience (SOAP or REST)
- Note: This is a Engineer position not a QA role
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services