PLATFORM- Software Engineer, Business Process Framework- Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Title:Â Software Engineer â Business Process Framework
Location:Â Pleasanton, CA
Candidates must be passionate about innovative software development, eager to learn about cutting-edge technologies, and have proven ability to deliver quality software.
- DESIRABLE SKILLS:
Experience developing Java-based application server or enterprise service bus environments.
- Experience in developing workflow engines or process platforms.
- Extensive experience developing software using OO concepts
- Complete command of XML standards and experience in their application (for example, XML Schema, XSLT, STX, DOM, SAX, and similar technologies).
- Proven ability to build complex systems using web services standards (WSDL, SOAP, BPEL, or similar technologies).
- An understanding of one or more business domains relevant to Workday systems.
- Knowledge of agile development processes is desirable.
- Collaborative team player with good oral and written communication skills
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Scoping and design of new products and features in conjunction with product management.Â· Scheduling and estimation of software project tasks.
- Software development with emphasis on unit tests.
- Software quality assurance.
- Participation in development of the Business Process Frameworks team, contributing to reviews of methodologies, standards, and processes.
- Comprehensive internal documentation of designs and product components.
- Resolution of defects in response to escalated support issues.
- REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors Degree or higher. Computer Science/Engineering major is preferable
Ideally 2 or more years experience in software development.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services