PLATFORM- Software Engineer, Integration Cloud + Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Title: Software Engineer - Integration Cloud Platform
Location: Pleasanton, CA or San Francisco, CA
The Workday Integration Cloud Platform team is looking for experienced engineers to help us enhance our robust, innovative and differentiating Integration Cloud Platform. Candidates must be passionate about innovative software development, eager to learn about cutting-edge technologies, and have proven ability to deliver quality software.
- Passionate about software development and innovation.
- Proven experience with integration technologies such as Web Services (SOAP and REST), XML Schema, XSLT, STX, DOM, SAX, JSON.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented development languages such as Java, C++, or similar technologies.
- Experience with Java-based application server or enterprise service bus environments.
- Extensive previous usage of the Eclipse IDE.
- An understanding of one or more business domains relevant to Workday systems.
- Knowledge of agile development processes is desirable.
- Collaborative team player with good oral and written communication skills.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scoping and design of new products and features in conjunction with product management.
- Scheduling and estimation of software project tasks.
- Software development.
- Software quality assurance.
- Participation in development of the Integration Cloud Platform team, contributing to reviews of methodologies, standards, and processes.
- Comprehensive internal documentation of designs and product components.
- Resolution of defects in response to escalated support issues.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree or higher. Computer Science/Engineering major is preferable
- Minimum 4 years experience in software development.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services