PLATFORM: Software Engineering Manager - Integrations- Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday has an immediate opening for an experienced development manager. You will lead a dynamic team of developers and will be responsible for delivering a new generation of on-demand solutions designed to meet the needs of today's global businesses, built using the most modern technologies, providing an unparalleled level of agility, ease-of-use, and integration capability.
- 3+ years managing development teams of 6 - 15 engineers, including remote developers
- 5+ years OO software design and development experience
- 8+ years commercial enterprise software experience
- Working knowledge and basic understanding of integration or middleware technologies.
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Assist direct reports with career growth and personal development
- Work closely with Product Management to determine release scope and to ensure that features meet requirements
- Track feature progress to completion
- Keep feature stakeholders updated throughout the development cycle
- Attention to detail and deep understanding of engineering best practices
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experienceÂ
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services