PLATFORM: Sr. Software Engineer - Core Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This team develops code at the very heart of Workdayâs ERP platform. As a member of the team you'll work with exceptionally innovative and experienced engineers that have built highly robust, peformant and scalable services that lie at the heart of Workdayâs technology stack. This position requires passion, courage, tenacity, imagination and a willingness to see beyond what is ordinarily possible. In this position youâll find your knowledge, experience and talents fully taxed and then some. Joining this team will allow you to develop deep technical strengths in building the foundations of a SAAS platform and hone your engineering skills to take on the most difficult of software engineering problems.
- Truly exceptional object-oriented programming and debugging skills in Java
- A keen eye for good architecture and the ability to develop new architectures and frameworks
- Passionate and detailed approach to software development
- Must have a disciplined, methodical, minimalist approach to designing and constructing layered software components that can be embedded within larger frameworks or applications.
- 10+ years experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming, fluent in Java, proficient in applying common design patterns, ability to communicate design ideas effectively using UML.
- Knowledge of security/access control, scalability, high availability, concurrency, online diagnoses, deployment, upgrade/migration, internationalization, production support and other SaaS enterprise software issues.
- Proficient in major development tools and processes, such as source control, requirement spec, design and design review, unit test, system test, performance test, etc.
- Experience in designing and building Business Intelligence infrastructure and tools a strong plus. Knowledge of in-memory OLAP, and other advanced analytics methods, such as data mining, neural network, predicative analytics a plus.
- Proven ability to take leadership role in projects that span multiple teams, ability to deliver on time working in a fast paced agile environment, ability to work with product managers to clarify and prune requirements, strong verbal and written communication.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services