PLATFORM: Sr. Software Engineer - Core Services Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Core/Services team develops code at the very heart of Workdayâs ERP platform. As a member of this team you'll work with exceptionally innovative and experienced engineers that have built highly robust, peformant and scalable services that lie at the heart of Workdayâs technology stack. This position requires passion, courage, tenacity, imagination and a willingness to see beyond what is ordinarily possible. In this position youâll find your knowledge, experience and talents fully taxed and then some. Joining this team will allow you to develop deep technical strengths in building the foundations of a SAAS platform and hone your engineering skills to take on the most difficult of software engineering problems.
- Truly exceptional object-oriented programming and debugging skills in Java
- A keen eye for good architecture and the ability to develop new architectures and frameworks
- Deep understanding of Cloud Computing and Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS)
- A deep understanding of highly scalable performant architectures with focus on scaling horizontally rather than vertically
- Optimize our infrastructure at both the software and hardware level
- Four or more years of experience in SOA solution architecture and implementation
- Expert knowledge Â in filesystems, concurrency, multithreading, server architectures, and distributed systems
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun work environment that is agile (i.e. Scrum) and deliver value incrementally and frequently
A bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field with 5+ years of experience
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services