PLATFORM: Sr. Software Engineer / Security (Authentication and Authorization) - Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Title: Sr. Software Engineer â Security (Authentication and Authorization) - Tools & Platform Group
Locations: Pleasanton, CA
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workdayâs Authentication and Authorization development organization is looking for talented individuals to take our authentication and data security infrastructure to new heights. Workday supports and promotes a variety of authentication standards. Once authenticated, access to data, reports and services is controlled by Workdayâs configurable security model, which flexibly enables different data access levels for different data consumers within the system.
- Authentication and Authorization experience with some of the following:
- LDAP, SSO, Delegated Authentication, Account Provisioning
- PCI Security Standards
- x509, SAML, OAuth
- Configurable Data Security
- Experience with SaaS security infrastructure
- 2+ years experience with OO Design and programming with Java
- Ability to communicate design ideas using UML
- Familiarity with standard development tools and processes: source control, IDE, JUnit test, debugging, profiling, JIRA, TeamCity, Crucible, etc.
- Good team interaction with good oral and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services