PLATFORM: Web Services Developer Advocate Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Title: Web Services Developer Advocate
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Workday is a fast-growing company building the next generation of SaaS enterprise applications. We are looking for an experienced and passionate advocate who will represent Workday's Web Services and APIs in the outside world and drive Web Service technology internally. You are excited by software technology and will thrive on enabling customers, partners and developers to engage with Workday in the enterprise ecosystem!
- Drive the development and adoption of Workday Web Services and APIs.
- Develop a strategy for Workday Web Service infrastructure to more freely enable Workday in the enterprise ecosystem and to facilitate compelling touch-points to Workday.
- Work with internal teams to define product and feature roadmap.
- Advocate within engineering organizations to influence Web Service strategy and API standards and development guidelines.
- Engage with Workday customers and partners.
- Contribute to the Workday Community and moderate Community discussion.
- Deliver compelling presentations, product demos and sample Web Service solutions.
- Intimate knowledge of web services, XML standards, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML Schema, integration technology, public APIs, etc., preferably in SaaS context.
- Experience in technical leadership as a senior software engineer, architect, product manager or consultant.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with scrum/agile development desirable.
- 3+ years enterprise software experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical major.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services