Player Experience Specialist Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Player Experience Specialist
GREE International, Inc.
San Francisco, California
The Consumer Operations team at GREE is responsible for supporting and moderating users of all first-party titles and the worldâs largest mobile social gaming network. Our team works with counterparts all over the world to deliver world-class service and protect the users by focusing on the development of policies, tools, processes, and training.
As a GREE Player Experience Specialist, your goal is to provide the best possible support for users of the GREE platform and our first-party games on iOS and Android. You will help work toward this goal by helping players solve their issues and implement processes that improve the overall player experience. You should be comfortable dealing with a wide range of customer interactions as well as a problem solver who can provide constructive feedback to other product teams.
- Handle various inquiries from users in a timely and organized manner
- Log technical issues and work with relevant teams to prioritize and solve them
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of our games to predict and develop responses to upcoming issues
- Identify and update Frequently Asked Questions
- Continually improve the in-game customer support experience and tools and processes behind the scenes
- Help solve profound problems reported by users by collaborating with teams such as QA and engineering
- Gather feedback from our users and provide actionable feedback to cross-functional groups within GREE
- Strong passion for helping solve userâs game issues
- Experience in customer support or technical support in relevant industries
- Ability to effectively communicate with various internal departments
- Familiarity with providing quantitative as well as qualitative reports in a customer-facing role
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of mobile/social gaming and the mobile applications market
- Extensive knowledge of CRM tools
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media sites
- Japanese or Chinese language skills a plus
- BA/BS required
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services