PMO Operations Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
PMO Operations Analyst
As a PMO Operations Analyst reporting into Professional Services, you will join a small team primarily focused on maintaining and improving Workdayâs Deployment Methodology. This includes a vast library of tools and templates used by Workday Professional Services and our deployment partners. As a key support member to the Project Management Office (PMO), the PMO Operation Analyst will assist strategic project management related initiatives and contribute to the overall field readiness of the project management ecosystem. Weâre looking for someone who wants to make their mark on a growing team, is a self-starter, a great communicator and who enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Bachelor degree in Business Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Human Resources, or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Willingness to âroll up oneâs sleevesâ and assist wherever needed
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to teach others
- Ability to formulate better ideas on how to better support the project management ecosystem
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to research solutions to issues as they arise
- Experience with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- CAPM or PMP Certification is a plus
- Support and/or manage project management and operations related initiatives identified by the Professional Services management team
- Maintain deployment methodology updates to support project managers in the field
- Assist with the maintenance and development of project management tools and templates
- Work with supporting groups such as Customer Success and Business Development on changes to the Workday methodology
- Compile content from the Project Management Office, Product Leads, and Program Managers for delivery to the field as needed
- Help support PMO and Operations teams in the upkeep of the Knowledge Portal areas and release management of the Tools and Template library
- Assist with project audits of Workday deployments evaluating compliance, risk, timeline, resources, budget/cost, customer satisfaction, etc
- Evaluate project team compliance with established policies & procedures to drive high quality
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services