Polyer/Material Scientist or Engineer SiPix
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
As a polymer material scientist/engineer, you will join the R&D teams in developing new products with proprietary electronic paper display technology. New class of applications, which are just entering the market, are being developed around these displays such as Smart Card displays, eTickets, ultra long battery life mobile devices, eSignages, and eReaders.
Your responsibilities will be to formulate advanced optical coatings, adhesives, and dielectric thin layers. You will also be responsible for developing physical & chemical characterization methods. Fundamental understanding of structure and property relationship will be highly desirable for prediction of coating performance through new proprietary roll-to-roll processes. Your job function requires cross-functional team interaction. You will also need to apply statistical methodologies such as design of experiment and six sigma lean operation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Highly effective in writing progress reports and presentations to large teams.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, goal-oriented, creative, pay attention to details with the ability to multi-task.
- Team player, have general breadth and potential for interdisciplinary work
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment with a sense of urgency without compromising personal integrity.
- MS or Ph.D. in polymer science, chemical engineering, or material science
- Knowledge of polymer chemistry, polymer physics, interfacial chemistry/physics, web coating processes, coating formulations (thermo cure or UV cure), coating characterizations, structure and properties relationship of polymer materials
- 2-5 years work experience for Ph.D., 5+ years for MS
-Six sigma green belt certification desirable
||47485 Seabridge Drive |
Fremont, CA 94538
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED