Portfolio Manager Envestnet Asset Management
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE:ENV) is a leading independent provider of technology-enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid-sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front-, middle- and back-office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Currently we are seeking candidates who have an enthusiasm and commitment to provide a "Best in Class" client service experience to our Financial Advisors.
POSITION: Portfolio Manager
LOCATION: Chicago or Boston
I. Enterprise Portfolio Solutions (EPS) program (50%) ? EPS is PMC?s custom portfolio management service, providing enterprise clients with a complete suite of portfolio management capabilities, including asset allocation and fund selection/monitoring.
The Portfolio Manager (?PM?) will partner with EPS? Senior Portfolio Manager to construct, monitor and report on various enterprise client programs. In this role, the PM interfaces closely with our:
- Enterprise sales team ? The enterprise team maintains the relationship with the client, and helps coordinate communications and establish objectives and parameters for the program.
- Prima research team ? The Prima team conducts research and due diligence on investment offerings included in the EPS programs
- Quantitative Research Group (QRG) ? QRG is the central source for our asset allocation work, and developed our Q-Score process for ranking funds and separate accounts
- Technology and Operations teams ? These teams assist with implementing any changes to the EPS models made by our Portfolio Management team.
II. SIGMA Mutual Fund Solutions program (25%) ? SIGMA is EnvestnetPMC?s largest and longest-running mutual fund program. The SIGMA program was launched by a predecessor firm in 1996, and has been managed by the same individual ? Don Frerichs ? since its inception.
The PM will work closely with SIGMA?s Senior PM to oversee the SIGMA returns-based style analysis (RBSA) portfolio construction process, as well as the seven model portfolios and the funds used within them. Among other things, the PM will conduct performance attribution to determinant sources of return within the models; interface with the Prima research team to review portfolio holdings and potential replacements; assist with quarterly conference call presentations; and work with PMC?s sales and marketing teams to develop new ideas to effectively promote the SIGMA program.
III. Special Projects (25%) ? The PM will also assist the Chief Investment Officer with various portfolio management projects, including assisting with oversight of the following programs:
- PMC Mutual Funds ? The PM will monitor performance and prepare periodic Fund Board reports for PMC?s two proprietary mutual funds. The funds are sub-advised by institutional managers, so the PM will also interface with the Prima research team to assess performance of the sub-advisers.
- Strategic ETF Solution ? The PM will monitor performance of PMC?s Strategic ETF offering.
- Quantitative Portfolios ? The PM will assist with management and monitoring of the new Quantitative Portfolios.
- PMC UMA ? The PM will assist with the launch and management of the new PMC Unified Managed Account.
In addition, the PM?s responsibilities will include conducting ad hoc analysis and reports for various special projects.
MBA and/or CFA preferred
Prior portfolio management and/or mutual fund/separate accounts research desired
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Envestnet is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and ensuring that all employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability (unrelated to the ability to perform job duties) veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law.
||Chicago, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED