Portfolio Operations Project Manager Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Portfolio Operations Project Manager
Consulting | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 780
In the time it takes you to read this sentence, the Brightcove video player has been loaded over 9,000 times worldwide. That's over 1 Billion video player requests per week!
Brightcove provides leading online platforms that enable publishing and distribution of the world's professional digital media. Our online video platform powers many of the world's largest media companies and brands, including Reebok, Universal Music Group, Fox and Showtime. In this role on the Consulting team, you'll be working directly with customers to help them distribute their digital content with engaging Brightcove-powered user experiences.
The global Consulting team draws from deep digital media expertise to address our client's complex issues that go beyond Brightcove's standard set of products and that span business, technology and end-user experience considerations.
The group provides services in two areas:
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Advisory, which entails envisioning and defining digital media strategies and roadmaps and
- Technology Services, which includes designing and building custom and innovative experiences around Brightcove products and leading large, complex development programs. We love to learn and to push the boundaries of what is currently possible. To sum it up, we're looking for the best and brightest to help our clients with leading-edge thinking, to influence innovation in Brightcove's products, and to build some really cool stuff.
Create a common understanding across the organization on Scope, Cost, Schedule, and Risks as related to client delivery and strategic initiative efforts
- Scope & Performance - Requirements, Deliverables, Quality Expectations
- Schedule - Project Lifecycles, Coordination Points, Milestones, Roles
- Staffing - Demand, supply, capacity, portfolio needs, training
- Cost - Program Costs, ROI Expectations
- Risks & Issues - Performance, Schedule, Quality, Staffing, Technology, Financial, Dependencies
Facilitate critical decisions on programs including analysis on progress, ROI, alignment with business goals, etc.
- Manage progress toward organizational goals through cross-portfolio coordination
- Primary focus is on Client Engagement status, strategic initiative status, Demand Status, Capacity Planning
- Repository for the aggregate portfolio and program status information
- Collect, aggregate and communicate portfolio, program and workstream status across the organization
- Track & communicate risks, issues and scope changes across the portfolio
- Collect and report on programmatic metrics across the portfolio
- Support budget planning and management efforts
- Participate in strategic planning and priority setting activities
- Develop and implement Portfolio and Program Management processes, artifacts and the PMO Roadmap
- Supports development and implementation of overall End-to-End process model and PM competency model
- Program planning and estimating
- Program execution
- Program administration
- Ability to manage a client
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to collaborate
- Ability to build strong teams
- Ability to lead
This position is based at Brightcove's new headquarters building, one block from South Station, overlooking the Fort Point Channel in Boston's Innovation District.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services