Account Manager- Albany Vocera Communications
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Albany, NY and surrounding areas
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for identifying expansion opportunities in our existing client base as well ensuring that Vocera customers maintain and renew their yearly maintenance contracts through on-site visits, outbound phone calls and e-mail interaction with customers. These activities will build Vocera's sales pipeline and revenue. The AM will work with the ASMs in a region and may assist in the closing of large customer opportunities while working independently to close smaller opportunities, and interacting with current Vocera customers and prospects at every level.
This position carries a quota tied to achieving booking goals identified from software expansion, hardware supplies and maintenance renewals.
This position will be based out of a geographic home office and will require local travel to Vocera customers within a territory.
The AM will be geographically aligned with one or more Area Sales Managers (ASM), and territories. AMs are responsible for the year-to-year revenue growth of our customers. This revenue growth will be achieved through successful implementations, on site visits, meaningful relationships and consultative selling and project management. As the â€œownerâ€ of the relationship with their existing client base, the AM should use sound business knowledge, solid judgment, and technical and industry expertise to exceed Vocera's customer's expectations.
- Identify sales opportunities within existing Vocera customers: Pro-active visits and calls into the clinical departments, IT, and Executive levels contacts within the Vocera customer base. Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering alternative Vocera solutions.
- Connect: Initiates conversations with customers to proactively recommend solutions needed to increase customer satisfaction and further deployments throughout the facility.
- Leadership: Problem solving, positive attitude and a genuine desire to understand and service the customer's business objectives are critical to the success of this position.
- Qualify: Identify Vocera opportunities for upgrades and new licenses, maintenance renewals, and hardware purchases. Be able to qualify needs, interests, and funding.
- Quotes: Be able to provide customers with quotes for existing Vocera solutions and products.
- Database Activity: Maintain up-to-date records and manage opportunities, accounts, and contacts within SalesForce.com.
- Feedback: Identify trends in customer satisfaction and usage and be able to provide feedback from customers/prospects to Vocera sales, marketing and product development groups.
Education, Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Customer Service and or Account Management background required
- Display effective interpersonal skills sufficient to build positive, productive, and effective professional working relationships
- Three to five years of relevant sales experience in technology, software (clinical systems, or other business applications), or wireless communications
- Hospital and/or healthcare industry experience (highly preferred but not mandatory)
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding sales performance metrics; i.e., quotas, pipeline, forecast accuracy, etc.
- Track record of success by consistently exceeding performance metrics
- Experience (basic or advanced) Salesforce.com, and virtual meeting and presentation tools like Xerox, LiveMeeting, etc.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value
- Ability to work independently from a home office
- 30% local travel within a region required
Belief in Diversity
Vocera Communications is an Affirmative Action mployer and is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will eceive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual rientation or national origin.
||Albany, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED