Senior Vice President, Corporate Marketing Vocera Communications
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The SVP of Corporate Marketing reports to the President/C.O.O. and is a member of the Company's executive team. This person will be responsible for providing executive leadership and management of Vocera's corporate marketing organization and have direct responsibility for all out-bound marketing activities worldwide, including: corporate marketing, branding, demand generation programs and messaging. This position will work across the different business units in collaboration with ExperiaHealth, Mobility and our Voice and Messaging businesses. The SVP of Marketing will play a key role establishing Vocera's branding presence in the industry in order to achieve the revenue goals.
- Act as a spokesperson for the company with press and analysts and at industry events
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, webinars, analyst relations , market research management, and website design and content, either directly or through outsourced vendors
- Develop and manage integrated programs and campaigns in alignment with sales force segmentation, new product launches, co-marketing campaigns, and existing product upsell and cross-sell
- Research, develop, produce and present a comprehensive global demand generation planâ€"leveraging all available sources including: Sales, Partners, Field Marketing, Product Marketing, etc.
- Work closely with the SVP of Sales to develop and manage sales strategies and programs
- Develop and manage the company's outbound marketing budget
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities
- Lead the corporate marketing department employees and define the structure and make-up of the team to ensure the company can successfully meet its goals
- Be a role model for the company culture
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA desired
- 15 to 20 years experience, at least 6 years with technology or healthcare related businesses, with direct involvement in branding, PR, strategic marketing, and marketing communications.
- Knowledge and experience of the healthcare industry and experience with wireless communications is a plus
- Ability to manage and plan at both the strategic and operational levels
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives with dramatic market impact
- Leadership by example and motivation through creating common vision and commitment to desired outcomes
- Strong leadership and creative thinking capabilities
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and to pitch in where necessary to create a results oriented team environment
- Significant strategy development, business analysis and management experience
- Demonstrated ability to identify and manage outsourced marketing activities (PR, website, etc.)
- Substantial experience working with press and industry analysts. Extremely effective public speaking skills and presence in front of an audience
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in marketing and business strategy
- Capacity to assume additional executive responsibilities over time
Belief in Diversity
Vocera Communications is an Affirmative Action employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
||San Jose, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED