Sr. Contracts Manager Vocera Communications
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Reporting to General Counsel, the Sr. Contracts Manager is responsible for drafting, reviewing, negotiating and maintaining sales and other contracts and working with outside legal, sales leadership and other departments to ensure that there is consistency, compliance and scalability throughout the contracting process in an exciting, Post- IPO, Fast Growing, Mid-Sized company. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, drafting and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated and deliver on commitments within established timelines.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of contracts including license agreements, evaluation and beta agreements, partner agreements, NDA's and other commercial agreements.
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for coordinating review by, and input from, respective department managers.
- Regularly interact with senior management on contract-related matters.
- Liaising with the legal, licensing, compliance, accounting and sales department.
- Build, manage and maintain a contracts database for the Company.
- Develop and implement procedures for contracts management and administration in compliance with Company policies.
- Manage contract life cycle, including drafting, execution, extensions and negotiations. Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties.
- Advise internal departments of contractual rights and obligations; identify and mitigate risks.
- Understand the Company's basic revenue recognition policies and work with Finance to ensure adherence to requirements such as pricing and discounting policies.
- Participate in and research responses to RFP, RFI and RFQs.
Education, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA or JD a plus) or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant contract management experience in a high tech organization.
- Strong background in negotiating and reviewing technology related contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to manage contract function independently and provide leadership in contracts administration for various internal groups with the ability to influence all levels in the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to prioritize divergent tasks.
- Work with a high degree of autonomy, but able to successfully collaborate and build relationships with colleagues in a distributed work environment.
- Must possess good judgment, and an ability to exercise discretion.
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and under shifting priorities.
Belief in Diversity
Vocera Communications is an Affirmative Action employer and is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
||San Jose, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED