Sr. Marketing Manager- Alliances Vocera Communications
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Senior Marketing Manager - Alliances is responsible for the outbound product marketing activities associated with Vocera's key alliance partners. They will work closely with Vocera's Business Development team and with other solution providers to formulate joint strategies; drive product alignment, craft the messaging and positioning to ensure the success of the Vocera/partner go to market program/solutions. The ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer solutions and benefits is crucial. This position reports to the Director, Solutions Marketing.
- Execute Vocera's alliance strategy with a select group of partners including, but not limited to, middleware, real-time location services, nurse call, electronic medical record, networking, and infrastructure companies
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our solutions in the market
- Manages competitive analysis, especially as it pertains to our partner solutions and develops the necessary strategy to win
- Communicate the value proposition of the solution to the sales team and is responsible for the development of the sales tools that support the selling process. These include, but are not limited to: sales presentation, demo strategies and scripts, training, videos and other sales tools
- Assist with the creation of marketing collateral (including solution guides, positioning materials, and white papers) in collaboration with product management and marketing communications
- Drive appropriate joint go-to-market programs (i.e. awareness, demand generation, field programs, channel programs) and also leverage the partners' programs to drive joint adoption
- Develop and manage the marketing relationships across these alliances, ensuring that Vocera and the alliance partners are appropriately engaged throughout all levels of both organizations.
- Be a collaborator in Vocera's alliance strategy
- Maintain a roadmap of projects with the partners and drive them to successful closure
Desired Skills, Experience and Education
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years of strong marketing knowledge/experience in healthcare, healthcare IT preferred and/or wireless technology.
- Demonstrated success in navigating alliance relationships and creating impactful go-to-market programs
- Able to measure and deliver results with minimal supervision, while being a team player
- Strategic thinker, but detail oriented
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to communicate professionally with customers, partners, and internal cross-functional teams to include but not limited to sales, product management, marketing communications, development, finance and executive management to meet the needs of the business
- Successful history of achieving stretch goals and objectives
- Travel: 25% or more
Belief in Diversity
Vocera Communications is an Affirmative Action employer and is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
||San Jose, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED