Sr. Systems Analyst, SAP FICO Vocera Communications
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Sr. Systems Analyst will lead Vocera's implementation of FICO related aspects of SAP's Business All-In-One. This is an opportunity where you will get a chance to work with our business owners to design and own the end-to-end financial functionality of SAP's Quote to Cash solution.
This person will also, in partnership with our business owners, define and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices related to our SAP implementation. This position will report directly to the CIO.
- Collaborate with appropriate business units, implementation team members, and developers on requirements gathering, solution design, and creation of production support specifications.
- Facilitate and/or participate in functional and technical solution reviews with management, developers, architects, and infrastructure (Basis) representatives.
- Configuring solutions where applicable.
- Create and execute appropriate test cases and ensuring the integrity of the solution prior to business unit and user acceptance testing.
- Create and/or execute appropriate training programs to ensure user competence prior to go-live.
- Work with the business to resolve solution defects that are identified.
- Communicate the final solution to the business and coordinating the implementation of the solution to the production environment.
- Create / update system, user and workflow documentation.
- Collaborate with team project management to determine schedules and project timeframes.
- Leverage SAP's value mapping tools and review evolving best practices.
- Complete deliverables in all phases of ASAP methodology to drive innovation and process change.
- Leverage SAP capabilities by driving 'best practice' process.
- Support deployed solutions and/or process improvements following implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in working in fast paced heterogeneous teams
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team on multiple, competing priorities.
- History of meeting/exceeding deadlines and delivering high quality results.
- Ability to manage time effectively according to priorities and timelines.
- Must possess a mindset to objectively view and effectively explain an issue or resolution from an end-user/customer/business perspective.
- Must have strong documentation skills.
- Experience summarizing and presenting findings and challenges to senior level executives.
- Able to negotiate demand with business partners.
- Strong Financial analytical and problem solving skills
- Deep expertise in SAP's FICO module.
- Techno-functional and multi-module expertise in SAP, preferably SAP Business All-In-One.
- Well versed in developing systems requirements, design and prototyping, testing, training.
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- MBA preferred but not required
- At least 3-5 full lifecycle SAP implementations.
- Minimum 8+ years of industry and/or consulting experience of those at least 5 years of experience implementing SAP CRM, SD and FICO modules. Experience with MM, WM, ABAP and other modules is a plus.
Belief in Diversity
Vocera Communications is an Affirmative Action employer and is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
||San Jose, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED