PPC & Digital Marketing Analyst SafeNet Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED LocationBelcamp, MD, US
Organization Name1115RM Software Monetization Product Marketing
At SafeNet, we employ the brightest and smartest people in the world. With more than 50 offices worldwide and 1,600 employees, we know the importance of acquiring the very best talent to make our company succeed. No matter what the job is ? technical writer, software engineer or a customer service representative ? we're always looking for our future leaders. Our number one goal is to staff our company with highly motivated employees that are eager to put their fingerprints throughout SafeNet and help drive us to continued successes. So if you're ready to be part of something special, we're ready and waiting. SafeNet, get inside.
The PPC & Digital Marketing Analyst will report directly into the Sr. Interactive Marketing Manager and will be responsible for managing global paid search initiatives (PPC) on search engines and social media platforms. He/she will be responsible for establishing KPIs, managing budget spend, and developing monthly or quarterly results with recommendations to the sales and marketing organization. The PPC & Digital Marketing Analyst will work in conjunction with external SEM agencies and will provide support and guidance for technical SEO site improvements. He/she will work closely with the SEO specialists, product marketing, and global field marketing teams on a frequent basis. In addition, the PPC & Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for monthly reporting on global website traffic through Google Analytics, and will be the primary interactive resource for website traffic questions and ad-hoc reporting requests. Lastly, the PPC & Digital Marketing Analyst will ensure that metrics gathered from SEM tools align with related Salesforce.com data.
- Undergraduate degree from a four year college or university (business, marketing, or finance preferred)
- 3+ years of experience managing global paid search campaigns and budgets for a mid-large sized company
- 2+ years of experience working with the Google Analytics platform for a global organization
- 2+ years of experience analyzing data for trends and presenting findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience improving paid search campaigns across multiple KPIs
- Demonstrated experience managing paid search budgets up to $500K annually
- Proven experience using A/B landing page testing as a means to improve conversion rates
- Experience working with a high volume of global website traffic data
- Knowledge of best practices for technical website elements and code structure to maximize SEO efforts
- Ability to multi-task and manage short and long term projects and priorities effectively
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to recognize and identify causes for data trends
- Ability to grasp and translate business concepts and initiatives into successful campaigns
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to effectively work within a team as well as independently in a self-directed manner
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality
Additional Desired Skills
- Advanced certifications in paid search and analytic tools
- Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, and/or other scripting languages
- Hands-on experience with Google Webmaster tools and site map development
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Yahoo and Bing paid search programs
- Experience working with social media paid search programs (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce.com reporting
- Experience working in the B2B space and/or experience with high tech companies
Paid Search Campaign Management? the PPC & Digital Marketing Analyst will oversee the campaigns, strategy, and budget spend for global paid search campaigns.
Serves as the paid search (PPC) subject matter expert for the company
Recommends improvements and optimizations to campaign strategy
Launches new campaigns via split tests on search engines and social media platforms as requested by global field teams
Assists the creative services team with the paid search landing page development process
Advises on best practices for optimizing landing page conversion rates for paid search
Works closely with SEO specialists to align keyword strategy
Presents metrics from campaign activity to stakeholders and provides actionable recommendations
Web Traffic Analytics ?The PPC & Digital Marketing Analyst will also:
Provides periodic reporting (monthly, quarterly, etc.) on relevant website traffic KPIs (key performance indicators), and sets up automated reporting as requested by stakeholders
Presents highlights, challenges, and recommendations for improving traffic flow to all corporate websites
Works with IT departments and the Web team as issues occur that impact the analytics tracking process
Ensures data from PPC platforms and Google Analytics closely aligns with Salesforce.com metrics
Serves as the company Google Analytics expert and stays current on platform changes and best practices
Technical SEO Support ? this position will advise and support the team?s SEO efforts by providing technical recommendations and facilitating code improvements with IT and Web teams to better maximize SEO metrics.
SafeNet continually strives to offer employees a strong benefit package with access to some of the best plan options available. As a result, our benefit package covers a broad spectrum of options for our employees. In addition, we also offer competitive salaries and telecommuting opportunities for some positions.
SafeNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce while maintaining an alcohol and drug-free workplace. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
||Belcamp, MD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED