Practice Director, Consulting Netsmart Technologies Inc.
Netsmart helps health and human services organizations transform care through the collaborative, coordinated management and exchange of clinical data across the care spectrum and through effective practice management that improves revenue cycle management. More than 18,000 client organizations, including 350,000 care providers and more than 40 state systems, use Netsmart products to help improve the quality of life for millions of people each year. Find out more About Us.
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees, such as:
Health Insurance / Dental Insurance
Short / Long Term Disability
401(k) Plan / EAP
Flexible Savings Plans
We look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and exciting organization. We value individual contributions in a team setting, backed by a progressive set of support tools and training. If you are seeking an environment that encourages constant growth and skill improvement, consider a career at Netsmart Technologies, Inc.!
The Practice Director, Consulting will be responsible for the management of a defined professional services â€œbook of businessâ€ in support of Netsmart's delivery of consulting services to implement and advance client use of Netsmart solutions. The Practice Director will be responsible for all professional services activities within a defined geography or national practice and will be accountable for the execution and performance for consulting within that geography or practice.
The Practice Director must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. The Practice Director will work with marketing and sales functions during the sales cycle to ensure that the services defined will meet the requirements of the client and Netsmart's business objectives. The Director will also maintain sustainable client relationships and drive client satisfaction.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for P&L management for assigned practice delivery to ensure revenue and contribution margin attainment utilizing standard financial models.
· Leads the assigned practice in delivering required services to meet client expectations for each engagement.
· Demonstrates in-depth understanding of the client industry in order to appropriately provide guidance to clients and to develop opportunities to address client needs through incremental professional service engagements.
· Takes ultimate responsibility for the delivery of service offerings to clients, ensuring engagements are completed on-time, to standard, within budget and results in a high levels of client satisfaction
· Oversees multiple project delivery teams in the execution of defined methodologies to meet engagement requirements and expectations
· Oversees assigned consulting resources to drive individual performance metrics and to develop required skillsets for assigned associates.
· Participates in the recruitment and on-boarding of new associates.
· Collaborates with sales on forecasts, client business development and development of cost estimates to ensure profitability of engagements.
· Collaborates with other Practice Directors and Consulting leadership to ensure efficient coverage of the professional services demands and achievement of line of business performance objectives.
||Shawnee Mission, KS 66211 |