Practice Manager Axiom Law
This is a truly rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial leader, accomplished business person or a former attorney with a demonstrated appetite and aptitude for business. This is a significant business owner role within a dynamic growth company.
The Practice Manager will:
- Grow a 12-15M P&L to 20-25M
- Lead sales and client development efforts with current and prospective F500 clients to achieve annual double digit revenue growth.
- Execute the growth plan for a practice industry vertical.
- Make business decisions affecting the practice, including setting business strategy for a F500 client set.
- Lead, coach, mentor and develop a client development and engagement management team.
- Personally define the client experience by building durable relationships and inspiring trust.
- Operate within a collaborative environment with highly motivated teammates and interact with other parts of the business, including Attorney Development and all corporate functions (marketing, finance, HR, IT, etc.).
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable being accountable for decision making.
- Embody and live our core values to foster our unique culture.
Our ideal candidate:
This position is ideal for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, goal-orientation and a demonstrated pattern of achievement, who also loves to connect with people, exhibits an outstanding work ethic and professionalism and thrives in a fast-paced, high-performing environment.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 6 to 8 years of client development experience in a professional services environment. This includes a proven track record selling b2b services to c-level decision makers in F500 companies
- Knowledge of consultative solution selling
- Relentless focus on clients needs and consistently raises the bar on service excellence
- Keen ability to build laterally and nurture client relationships
- Demonstrated ability of leading, managing & inspiring others
- Successful work experience as an attorney at a top law firm and/or in-house corporate law department is preferred
- Significant project management experience and meticulous attention to detail skills
- Superb time management, judgment, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Thrives in both individual and collaborative team environments
- Expert high-impact communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint)
- Organizational fit for the Axiom culture, that is, exhibit the core values of Irresistible, Fresh, Committed, & Thoughtful
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Juris Doctorate and/or MBA from a top tier school preferred
- Bachelors degree required.
||75 Spring Street |
New York, NY 10012