The Business Solution Consultant (Technical) assists in the creation and customization of demonstrations for potential clients as well as responding to RFI/RFPs. The primary role of the position will be focused on the positioning of the Infor Lawson technology solutions as well as the Infor ION technology. In addition a key role is to develop â€œdemo toolsâ€, events, workflows and various examples highlighting the current Infor technology. The position will also be responsible for responding to technical questions and to complete technical sizing questionnaires for the various Infor Financial solutions. The position will be called upon to assist in building custom demonstrations and typically reports to the Director, Business Consulting. Travel requirements 25-40%.
· College graduates who are high achievers with a drive to succeed.
· Leadership roles in extracurricular activities.
· Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
· Strong technical background with familiarization in .net, J2EE, XML, HTML, SQL.
· Good problem solving and analytic skills.
· Good writing and editing skills.
· High level of creativity
· Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
· Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
· Basic user of Microsoft Office applications with accurate typing ability.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· 4yr College Degree: Computer Science Major, possible Finance or Business Management minor
· IT or Finance experience a plus
· Infor Lawson software experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |