Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Technical Client Support Lead - (SaaS / SEO) ethology, a Tallwave portfolio company
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED SyCara is a Tallwave portfolio company. Why should you care about that? Well--Tallwave is the premier lean business accelerator in the Southwest and is a holding company for some of the most innovative companies in the region. Founded and led by former Microsoft, Google, Yahoo!, iCrossing and GoDaddy.com executives, Tallwave provides the SyCara team access to all kinds of awesome resources to help the company, and you--win!
Open, energetic, career environment. Competitive salary.
What you'll be doing:
- Proactively engage in the sales cycle
- Able to support qualifying sales opportunities
- Assist sales people in the qualification of customer needs and performing pre demo needs analysis
- Demonstrate product, both standard and tailored to suspects and prospects
- Generate product demo scripts and scenarios
- Manage demos, trials and pilots
- Position products against the competition
- Respond to client requirements
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Develop product centric selling strategies
- Work with sales people on the execution of specific sales strategies
- Monitor and manage technical pre-sales environments
- Meet customers and deliver product centric presentations
- Develop Statements of Work for client implementations
- Work with team on the development of standards, processes and procedures related to pre-sales support and post-sale technical client service
- Develop templates to assist in sales efforts
- Work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done
- Possess an understanding of sales methodologies and can apply them in a sales situation
- Interacts with multiple clients to create technology specifications from the business issues/requirements at an application level
- Represents the organization in customer-facing communication
- Able to talk with different audiences, appropriately adjust technical content to meet different audience knowledge and interest, and can juggle meetings with multiple audience levels
- Highly responsive - client is the centerpiece of your work; meeting their needs is your mission
- Assist in the facilitation of team and client meetings
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Team player with great written and oral communication skills. Results oriented - able to multi-task and meet deadlines and work with others in a demanding, fast-paced environment a commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Confident negotiator and ability to 'close the deal'
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
-SEO industry experience a must
- +5 years SaaS product experience
-Positive, supportive attitude
-Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work
-Sets high standards of performance for oneself
-Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members
-BS Computer Science or equivalent
To apply for this position, send an email with your resume to: Careers@SyCara.com.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Rapidly-growing digital marketing agency specializing in advanced Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Lifecycle Marketing headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ with offices in Portland, Chicago, Denver, and Los Angeles.
All Jobs: at ethology, a Tallwave portfolio company
|Headquarters:||6263 N. Scottsdale Road|
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
|Company Profile:||Ethologists come from top-tier agency and industry leaders, such as Omnicom, Google, Facebook, Edelman, McCann, and others. Our experience spans myriad industries, including travel and hospitality, retail, ecommerce, finance, telecommunication, consumer packaged goods, insurance, entertainment and healthcare.
Ethology is a Tallwave portfolio company. Why should you care about that Well--Tallwave is the premier lean business accelerator in the Southwest and is a holding company for some of the most innovative companies in the region. Founded and led by former Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, iCrossing and GoDaddy.com executives, Tallwave provides the ethology team access to all kinds of awesome resources to help the company, and you--win|
Support ethology, a Tallwave portfolio company with Social Media services