Pre-Sales Solution Engineer CrowdTwist
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We're a well-funded early-stage company that provides customer loyalty-marketing and customer engagement solutions for major brands, including Pepsi, Miami Dolphins Fox, and Sony Music. Our platform drives unprecedented increases in both the depth and frequency of engagement across a brand's online sites, social presence, content, e-mails and more. Our clients all experience significant increases in the frequency, duration and longevity of member interactions, getting up to 10 times more engagement across their brands' content, 900% increase in page views, 300% increase in email open rates and 200% increase in click-through rates.
This role is specifically tasked with supporting for the growing CrowdTwist sales team. The right candidate is capable of handling the pre-sales technical relationship with our prospects, assist delivering presentations and demonstrations to articulate features and differentiators of our white label, SaaS platform. This role provides technical evaluation of all prospects and works with the sales team to develop a strategy to ensure that all technical issues and concerns are addressed.
- Pre sales SaaS B2B experience working with brands, agencies and marketers, and/or enterprise companies
- Thorough understanding of integration technologies and approaches (API, tagging, plug-ins, etc)
- Experience with security, cloud computing and privacy controls, preferably with regulated industries
- Participate in prospect calls at all stages of sales process including
- Provide demonstrations of product (both end user and administrative user
- Provide technical, security and privacy presentations to prospect
- Ability to create documentation outlining logical flow of data between numerous systems / partners
- Respond accurately to RFI /RFP
- Consult with Product development teams to ensure delivery of appropriate solutions that can be delivered within specified targets
- Review contracts for relevant technical details
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar type role working for a technology company
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability & Life Insurance for you and your dependents!
- Catered lunches, complimentary snacks and beverages
- Conveniently located office space close to transportation, great restaurants and Madison Square Park
Take a peek inside our office here: http://bit.ly/12hfxva
||New York, NY 10010 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED