Pre-Sales System Engineer - SI Team, Dallas TX Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Pre-Sales System Engineer - SI Team, Dallas TX
Sales | Remote Office Location (TBD), United States
Working with System Integration Team, the Pre-Sales Systems Engineer is responsible for opportunity qualification, product demonstrations, technical presentations, and on-site product installation, training, and support. Heavy regional travel required - expect up to 70% on-site work with customers and partners.
Skills & Experience:
- Responsible for pre-sales technical support and technical account management for Infoblox's field Account Managers and VARs.
- Perform training and demonstrations for our partners, customers, and sales team helping them understand how to deploy Infoblox business solutions.
- Assist in the design and integration architecture of Internet information services appliances including DNS,IPAM, NCCM systems.
- Up to 70% travel within designated region
- 3+ years experience supporting technical sales of enterprise network solutions to corporate accounts
- Requires 2-5 years of experience in networking technologies including TCP/IP, DNS (UNIX) Admin, and experience with switches, routers, and firewalls in Intranet/Internet/Extranet environments.
- Strong UNIX O/S knowledge is required, and NT / Active Directory experience would be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with ability to articulate complex technology simply.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Ability to travel
<< Back to Current Openings
||Remote Office Location, OR |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services