Pre-Sales Systems Engineer - Dallas, Service Provider Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer - Dallas, Service Provider
Sales | Austin, TX, United States
Working with Strategic Account Manager, the Pre-Sales Systems Engineer will assist in architecting next generation DNS solutions for Mobile and wireline carriers. Also responsible for opportunity qualification, product demonstrations, technical presentations, and on-site product installation, training, and support. Up to 70% on-site work with local customers and partners. Must reside in the Dallas Fort Worth Area.
Strategic Account Manager
- Assist in architecting solutions with Expert level BIND experience requiredâ€" operations experience administering DNS preferred
- Some hands on exposure to DNS for IMS core a plus
- Responsible for pre-sales solutions architecture and technical account management with Infoblox's
- Perform training and demonstrations for our partners, customers, and sales team helping them understand how to deploy Infoblox business solutions.
- Assist in the design and integration architecture of Internet information services appliances including DNS,IPAM, NCCM systems.
- Up to 60% travel within North American region
Skills & Experience:
- Must have experience administering Bind or Infoblox DNS in a large network, Service Provider or Tier 1 Carrier experience preferred
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Self-starter and the ability to be accountable with little or no supervision
- 3+ years experience supporting technical sales of enterprise network solutions to corporate accounts desirable
- Requires 2-5 years of experience in networking technologies including TCP/IP, DNS (UNIX) Admin, and experience with switches, routers, and firewalls in Intranet/Internet/Extranet environments.
- Strong Linux O/S knowledge is required
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with ability to articulate complex technology simply.
- Experience in troubleshooting and solving complex technical problems.
- Ability to travel
<< Back to Current Openings
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services