Premium Support Engineer Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Apigee is looking for a Premium Support Engineer to act as the first level of contact for Premium Support customer related issues.
The Premium Support Engineer will...
- Receive and respond to customer issues and queries
- Keep customers informed about the resolution of issues
- Understand and analyze customer issues and route to appropriate group for further resolution
- Simulate customer problems
- Facilitate communication between customers and Engineering
- Document customer issues for future reference and contribute to knowledge base of solutions given to the customers
- Provide patches to customers
- Provide solutions and workarounds to customers by referencing documents, release notes, product documentation, knowledge base etc., in the shortest possible time
- Assist in formulating and streaming the support process
- Articulate customer issues
- Maintain production systems and troubleshoot / fix problems as needed
- Report Premium Support usage and availability metrics to management
- Mentor/advise L2/L3 Support engineers
Think you might be Apigee's Premium Support Engineer? You bring to the table...
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of LINUX
- Strong programming and debugging skills. (Preferred Java / C familiarity)
- Expertise in EAI / Messaging / Web Services / SOAP / ESB / Middleware (knowledge of Weblogic / Websphere app servers a big plus)
- Hands on networking, messaging technologies desirable
- Familiarity with Cassandra DB a big plus
- Experience in installation and configuration of products (application servers, networking products)
- QA and Customer Support Level 3-4 experience strongly preferred
- Exposure to cloud computing and hosting / maintaining production instances a big plus
- Shift is weekdays, 10AM-7PM (PDT) or 9AM-6PM (PST), with some flexibility, including work-from-home.
- Candidate will be expected to participate with other Premium Support engineers in a weekend on-call pool, being available one 12-hour period every other weekend
About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED