Presales Executive ERP-Norway Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Presales Executive ERP-Norway
Norway, Oslo,Lysaker Torg 25
Wednesday, January 02, 2013
The Presales Executive is responsible for providing product line assistance to the sales organization, Infor prospective clients and Infor clients. A Presales Executive is responsible for understanding prospective client's critical business issues in order to present and demonstrate Infor's software capabilities for the best possible solution to win the business. S/he is also responsible for understanding product line strengths and weaknesses in comparison to the competition in the marketplace. The Presales Executive must be able to effectively team
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Title: Presales Executive
Maintain common demonstration data to be used in presentations.
- Prepare unique demonstration data to address the needs of specific scripted presentations.
- Explain product features, but more importantly, benefits and values to sell full product lines.
- Learn/understand partner software and demonstrate as needed.
- Share product knowledge with other Solution Consultants regularly.
- Work with other Solution Consultants to maintain highest quality demo data.
- Maintain a high and accurate level of knowledge of business concepts, business processes and structures and efficiency factors in order to demonstrate ways of increased performance and business excellence for prospects
- Write and make use of competitive analysesï'· Gather market/business requirements as input to Product Development process
- Formally approve proposed solution including complex sales
Sales Organization Supportâ€" 50%
- Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of a particular industry and/or product to enable effective pre-sales solution design activities
- Answer functional questions related to product lines in Requests for Proposals.
- Creates empathy with the audience, shows great presence including entertaining communication of selling points and values.
- Actively involved in the qualification process.
- Continually explore and learn knowledge of latest releases of software.
- Conduct site surveys and/or phone surveys with Sales/Account Executives to determine prospects' needs
- Establish strategy with the AE and other Solution Consultants prior to the survey.
- Determine the prospect's critical business issues.
- Position the strengths of Infor products during the survey, laying potential traps for the competition.
- Determine ability of Infor applications to address prospect's business issues and assist AE in determining degree of Infor â€œfitâ€ for each deal.
- Determine an agenda and set appropriate expectations for the demonstration.
- Work with the AE to coordinate demonstration strategy planning for the sales team.
- Tailor demonstration to specifically address proof of Infor's capabilities to solve the prospect's critical business issues.
- Prepare appropriate demonstration data and handouts for the presentation.
- Position product strengths against the competition.
- Handle objections professionally and respond thoughtfully to client's questions.
- Maintain control of the agenda during the presentation.
- Maintain revenue generation goals by maintaining activity levels consistent with established standards.
- Assist Sales/Account Executives with timely follow-up by addressing any outstanding product line issues with prospects
- Provide feedback to sales management and product marketing management on any issues in the field
Desired Skills & Experience
3+ years direct or pre-sales consulting experience with Business Applications software and/or infor Software experience.
- Minimum of one year as Solution Consultant
- Information technology industry experience.
- Business Application software vendor experience.
- Vertical market experience.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED