Presales Proposal Specialist Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Overview of Position:
Responsible for driving the management, development, review and delivery of proposal responses for RFI/RFPs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage multiple RFI/RFPâsÂ consecutively, ensuring compliance to customer requirements and adherence to company business practices.
- Collaborate with Sales Team to develop strategic concepts and themes ensuring solutions are properly positioned in RFI/RFP responses and customer communications.
- Develop and manage assignment plans, internal milestones and schedules, and deliverables for proposal efforts to guarantee customer deadlines are met.
- Write, edit and respond to company and support-related requirements.
- Compile, edit, and format the entire teamâs responses into a seamless response resulting in a clear, concise, consistent and error-free proposal.
- Perform detailed requirements review including breaking out the RFI/RFP sections and determining appropriate participants for all areas of the RFI/RFP (functional, technical, consulting, legal, etc.).
- Monitor status of participantâs responses to ensure timeliness and consistency, and detailed review ofÂ responses which can involve integrating appropriate comments/modifications.
- If needed, work with customer via the Account Executive to facilitate understanding of requirements (i.e., participation with bidderâs calls, email correspondence, etc.).
- Manage and coordinate publishing efforts with Workday print vendors for hard copy requirements.
- Drive follow-up RFI/RFP activities to ensure complete customer evaluation of proposals, including customer clarifications, identified deficiencies, or other related activities.
- Maintain support metrics toÂ measure performance of proposal activity (reporting).
- Assist with various proposalÂ related documents developed and maintained by the Global ProposalÂ Management team.
- 3+ years in proposalÂ writing/management, editing and desktop publishing or sales/technical writing
- Experience working with Education & Government RFPs is a plus
- Very organized individual withÂ the ability to work in an highly deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work closely withÂ project teams and employees in all levels of management with varying workÂ styles to achieve quality output within a specified deadline
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four year University or equivalent experienceÂ Â
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills (familiarity with templates a plus). Experience with publishing software including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe.
- Desired experience with Outlook and online RFP content repositories (Qvidian, RFP Machine, etc.)
- HR, Financial, and SaaS sales support experience a plus
||Chicago, IL |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services