Pricing Consultant Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Global Solutions Delivery | Mountain View, CA
Who we are:
Vendavo is the leader in front-line profit optimization. We help companies be more profitable by delivering simple, actionable guidance to the front lines, enabling salespeople to negotiate confidently and sell more profitably. Vendavo is the solution trusted by some of the largest companies in the world, including 3M, IBM, Ford, Dow, Office Depot, Philips, Dell, and Newell Rubbermaid.
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a rock-star Pricing Consultant to help us break new ground with the launch of our first SaaS product. You will play a key role in helping us successfully bring this and other products to market, we well as supporting the Sales team as they acquire new customers.
Come be part of the team that enables Vendavo to enter a new phase of growth!
We are looking for a Pricing Consultant to join a Global Solutions Delivery project team to lead the requirements gathering workshops and document a new customer's business requirements as we prepare to implement our pricing software. This individual will play a critical role in ensuring that the documented business requirements and implemented solution will meet the customer's needs and will deliver significant value to the customer's organization.
What you will do:
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Lead all business/functional requirements workshops and gather, evaluate and document customer business needs and requirements.
- Demonstrate Vendavo software and share best pricing practices with the customer in the context of client's requirements and value proposition
- Analyze and map client requirements based on Vendavo capability
- Produce high quality functional requirements documentation per Vendavo methodology
- Work with project team to implement the designed solution and deliver sustainable value to the customer
- Identify/suggest improvements to requirements tools, templates and processes
- Leverage and contribute to corporate knowledge assets
- Develop product and domain knowledge and expertise
- Sample presentation, structure and delivery
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics or a technology related field 5-7 years deep functional experience in pricing, marketing, finance or related domain area is required Work experience must include applications implementation in pricing, marketing, or related domain areas and candidate must be highly knowledgeable on pricing best practices
- High-impact experience in customer-facing, consultative roles in enterprise software or professional technology consulting firm in one or more of the following industry groups is a plus: industrial, automotive, distribution, consumer packaged goods, chemical or high tech
- Work experience must include applications development with Enterprise software products such as SAP, Oracle, Siebel, etc.
- Work experience must include presentations to groups of senior manager and executive-level attendees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Samples of written documents, prepared/authored
- Work experience in a functional lead or senior role on a project team is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel up to 60% in US and possibly abroad
Why you will like working here:
- Valid travel documents for international travel (such as a Passport)
- Nothing's more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential company in a rapidly growing market
- Highly collaborative environment where every opinion matters
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Onsite Yoga / Zumba (Mountain View location only)
- Full benefits
- Monthly socials (Brought to you by our party planning crew Venation)
||Mountain View, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED