Pricing Scientist Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions for business-to-business companies worldwide. Vendavo solutions include comprehensive pricing analysis, optimization, price setting, and deal execution capabilities that help companies improve profits. Leading companies across the chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer products, mill products and distribution industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive higher profits.
Our rapidly growing price management and optimization company is seeking a skilled Pricing Scientist to drive growth of our pricing science practice. Vendavo's pricing science group provides pre- and post-sales consulting services in the areas of segmentation, pricing strategy, and price setting and optimization to leading worldwide companies across a range of industries.
Our pricing science methodology uniquely blends advanced mathematical and statistical analysis with deep business insight and pricing knowledge, and is fully supported and empowered by our market-leading pricing suite to deliver deep and sustainable benefits to our customers. As such, the candidate will be required to combine project management and technical skills to deliver improved margin realization to our customers.
What you will do:
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Define the most appropriate segmentation for the customer's business by applying advanced statistical and analytical techniques, coupled with business knowledge
- Ensure project methodology is technically robust and on time and budget
- Work with the Practice Lead to refine methodology and develop new best practices
- Collaborate with the product management and engineering functions to drive market-leading product functionality
- Develop intellectual property related to segmentation and optimization
- Assist with pre-sales efforts by delivering Pricing Science presentations to customer prospects
Good to have:
- Advanced degree in mathematics, statistics, engineering, Operations Research, and/or MBA or over 7 years of equivalent working experience in analytic role
- Demonstrated experience in pricing-related consulting in enterprise B2B environments
- Proven ability to translate complex analyses into intuitive business insights
- Deep knowledge of B2B market segmentation and price optimization and excellent modeling, mathematical and statistical analysis skills
- Customer consulting experience in selling and delivering successful, high value, and profitable engagements
- Strong communication skills
- Established track of record in applying innovative thinking to problem resolution
- Previous publications on pricing related topics
||Mountain View, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED