Principal Architect (Customer Success) Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Apigee's world class Customer Success team is hiring a Principal Architect to be the primary technical point of contact with our customers on Apigee implementations. The Principal Architect will guide Apigee technical teams through product implementation and will serve as the customer's primary source for expertise on all Apigee products and how they integrate to achieve customers? project goals.
To ensure the success of our customer, the Principal Architect will . . .
- Produce all required design specifications, work with the Project Manager to create detailed technical task lists, provide technical guidance to the project team, and enforce Apigee project standards and best practices
- Use Apigee best practices and customer input to produce design artifacts and technical implementation tasks required for project execution
- Provide leadership and advice for on-premises and cloud-based customer implementations
- Guide the work of Technology Specialists on assigned projects
- Work with the Apigee or customer operations team to implement the requirements of infrastructure components (network configuration for Gateway Services, Cassandra schemas for App Services, etc.)
- In cooperation with customers, build and execute API functional and performance test plans
- Provide strong technical leadership and guidance to both customer and Apigee project teams, including teams that are geographically distributed
- Get his/her hands dirty at every level of the customer's technology stack
Think you might be a Principal Architect who will help scale the best app economy consulting practice in the world? You bring to the table?
- Serious smarts and analytical firepower
- Consulting experience with the communication skills and technical knowledge to advise and lead customers who are evolving their businesses to be better, faster, and less expensive.
- Proven ability to facilitate development and communication of robust solutions to clients, collaborate and build consensus among teams, which can include internal teams, technology partners, implementation partners and business users
- Experience predicting and communicating risks in a timely manner and providing mitigating solutions
- Expertise formulating a solution, presenting your findings effectively, either one-on-one or to a crowd using the latest multimedia technology
- Strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing customer requirements
- Experience developing use cases, user stories, design and architecture specifications
- Strong listening, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability for independent, detail-oriented thinking
- Strong orientation toward high-quality deliverables and high customer satisfaction
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills (english)
- Availability to travel approximately 50% of the time.
- Solid expertise and/or demonstrated ability to learn, architect and implement API and integration technologies.
Knowledge of the following technologies is desirable but by no means required:
- solid Linux command line and/or system administration skills
- experience in building scalable, distributed, server-based enterprise-class applications using J2EE or .Net (this is more for the knowledge that comes from building such systems than the actual technology experience itself)
- experience designing and implementing systems that expose REST-based APIs
- experience in XML, XSLT and related technologies
- An understanding of networking concepts and technologies (DNS, load balancing, firewall rules, etc.)
- Experience with or exposure to SOAP and SOA technologies
- An understanding of cloud hosting in Amazon EC2 would be helpful
About Customer Success
Apigee's Customer Success team is the pre-eminent organization in the world leading companies into the App Economy. From Digital Strategy to technology deployment to long-term leadership and guidance, Apigee is creating a customer experience unlike any other software company, ever. We are a worldwide team, and offer the most compelling and challenging career opportunities for consulting and client management professionals. If you like the challenge of leading global enterprises thru their Digital Transformations into the App Economy, then Customer Success is the team for you!
About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED