Principal Engineer - FEA Cambric
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform rigorous engineering analysis to support the selection of parts, components, and materials.
2. Establish requirements according to the needs of the project.
3. Determine the resources necessary to accomplish the project.
4. Assist in formulating project estimates.
5. Prioritize and assign tasks to subordinates.
6. Assist in creating plans and implementing them via communication to Engineers and Technicians.
7. Create plans relative to analysis of components and assemblies and monitor their construction and development.
8. Monitor progress on designs relative to analysis and determine corrective actions needed to maintain schedule and cost targets.
9. Ensure that the status and results of tests relative to FEA analysis are communicated appropriately.
10. Manage multiple projects while maintaining schedules.
11. Participate actively in the problem-solving process.
12. Learn additional PC and workstation software to support the engineering analysis function.
13. Assist in the design or modification of structural components.
14. Work with engineers/designers to gather data for dynamic analysis.
Bachelor?s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
5 or more years of related experience.
Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
Working knowledge of finite element analysis software
Background in Structural Design
||Dodge Center, MN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED