Principal Program Manager Zuora
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We?re looking for a brilliant Principal Program Manager to join our team. Our team provides the project management power behind Zuora?s platform that enables the Subscription Economy. Our vision of success is that it becomes a step-function faster, easier and lower cost for online services to go from idea to the market at scale with a subscription model.
Success in this position requires a broad set of experiences and skills, ranging from excellence in engineering, the ability to deeply engage with customers/partners, and to building a collaborative working relationship with development, product management, and test. We are searching for a passionate, creative, highly motivated, self-starting, and get-it-done type of person with great engineering ability, product sense, and interpersonal skills.
- 10+ years of demonstrated work experience in SaaS and/or PaaS web technologies
- Deep understanding of billing products and technologies
- Strong project/program management and leadership skills, effectively managing projects without direct authority
- Proven track record of shipping highly-scalable and reliable web-enabled services through multiple product cycles while dealing with challenges such as cross-team dependencies, rapid shipping schedules, a constantly evolving ecosystem and competitor landscape
- Superb technical know-how, ability to quickly adapt to new technology and go deep in new focus areas
- Ability to analyze diverse requirements and make recommendations on implementation strategies
- Ability to work independently and in a team to research innovative solutions to challenging business/technical problems
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to understand consumer needs and grasp requirements/scenarios
- A Bachelor or Master?s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED