Principal Quality Assurance Engineer Ruckus Wireless
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Ruckus is looking for a Principal Software QA Engineer capable of designing, developing, executing and automating test cases WiFi controller, Wireless Gateway networking based on IEEE standards. The ideal candidate will write and develop detailed test plans based on the functional and technical specifications. The Principal QA Engineer will regularly interface with developers, customer support and field engineers. This fast paced environment requires the ability to test and deliver successful product under aggressive schedules.
- Minimum 10 years of QA Engineering, network design, software, or systems test resulting in the successful delivery of quality WiFi controller and Wireless Gateway products.
- Experience with 802.11 a/b/g/n, having 802.11ac, WiFi certification experience is a plus.
- Experience with LAN switching, STP/RSTP/MSTP, VLAN, Q-in-Q, Routing protocols, VRRP, L2GRE, L3GRE, GTP.
- Experience with Radius, TACACS/Diameter, 802.1x, Hotspot 2.0, Captive Portal/Hotspot/BYOD, PMIP.
- Experience with wireless networking tools VeriWave, Chariot, Spirent, any traffic generators, wireless monitors, AP-simulator.
- Familiar with network protocol layers and how they interact and how to use network analyzers such as WireShark, EtherReal, OmniPeek, Wi-spy, Aircap.
- Experience with Python, TCL-TK, embedded Linux scripting.
- Be able to communicate, verbally and in written form, with team members and co-workers.
- Be able to write clear procedures, bug descriptions and test reports.
- BS or MS in CS, EE, IS, Math or equivalent. Any other network certification is a plus
||880 West Maude Avenue |
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED