Infor Global Solutions Job Posting
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, product lifecycle management, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 12,400 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
ION Suite is a new generation of business middleware that is lighter weight, less technically demanding to implement, and built on open standards. It is designed to meet the needs of the business and the needs of the CIO to contain IT costs.
But there's more to ION Suite than just easy to use connectivity. With ION Suite, businesses get common reporting and analysis, workflow, and business monitoring with one, consistent architecture. In addition, ION Suite uses event-driven architecture (EDA), so it can pro-actively push data, work activities, and exception notifications to users.
Users don't need to go to the system to get the information they needâ€"ION Suite makes sure the information comes straight to them.
Principal Software Engineer, Development
Czech Republic, Prague, Na Strzi 65/1702
You'll be part of the development team, reporting into a Development Manager, within the Technology development group. You're primary area of responsibility will be cloud based integration services. You most likely worked with cloud based solutions, solving scalability issues and ensuring that the software handles high availability. You know about loosely coupled systems, as you're been working with SOA based systems and worked with various messaging systems. And you're an expert coder, with vast experience in solving complex coding problems and the scars to prove it.
If the above got your interest, and you got the skills, and you're ready to become part of a new dynamic team in the city of Prague please let us know by sending us your resume and CV.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform softeware requirement analysis through engagement with product managers, architects and business analysts
· Responsible for code development
· Responsible for software design and engineering
· Lead and supervise the development and deployment of solutions into our cloud
· Provide leadership to the team and mentor junior developers
· Evaluation of software architecture, propose changes to architect, work with development management on crafting change management plans and leading change
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree, Computer Science/Information Tech or equivalent
· 10+ years of technical experience in product design, programming and product support.
· Advanced technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, programming and implementation.
· Advanced analytical and design skills at multiple product level.
· Advanced understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
· Expert knowledge of object oriented (OO) analysis and design principles.
· Expert knowledge in design of multi-tiered SOA systems
· Solid understanding of design patterns required
· Proficiency in development of highly efficient distributed software systems desired
· Proficient in at least 2 of the following: Java, XML, JMS, Hibernate, Spring
|Location:||multiple, multiple |