Principle Software Engineer, UI Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Principle Software Engineer, UI
Engineering | Santa Monica, CA, United States
Do you dream in $ signs and semi-colons? Do you debate the proper usage of vs tags with your peers? Do terms like graceful degradation, progressive enhancement and standards compliance haunt your thoughts as you work through new development challenges? DemandMedia is seeking a Principal Software Engineer, UI to guide our internal development team in their quest to be the very best development organization.
You should be:
- A natural teacher with an innate ability to share knowledge with others and grow people's skills.
- Excellent at cross functional communication. There isn't anyone you can't or won't talk to.
- Demonstrated experience mentoring and teaching others on the job.
We want you to:
- Leadership experience is a plus, but not required. This isn't a management role but provides a career path to one.
What we Offer:
- Develop and help implement our JS/HTML/CSS coding standards and best practices and keep us up to date using the latest frameworks and tools
- Help develop, implement, and maintain our code review process
- Pair program on real problems with our engineers and provide 1:1 feedback and mentorship in order to bring their skills to the next level.
- Explain the What, When, Where, and Why's to everyone in a way that they understand without making them feel stupid.
- Explore the next generation of Web Technologies with an eye towards implementing the best performers here @ DemandMedia.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), and other benefits
- Energetic, focused, and collaborative work environment
- Freedom and Encouragement to define and execute on UI processes and capitalize on your great ideas
- Work on a top 15 Comscore website with over 100 million unique visitors monthly
- Be part of a conglomerate of top websites: Demand Studios, eHow.com, Cracked.com, LIVESTRONG.COM, TypeF.com, Trails.com, Golflink.com and many more!
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED