Principle/Sr. Engineer, Commerce Application Zuora
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Responsibilities:
1. Design and implement innovative and exemplary applications using JavaEE and Force.com
2. Design and develop highly scalable and configurable Force.com applications using Apex, VisualForce,
3. Design and develop highly flexible common components and APIs that enable Force.com developers
to build custom commerce solutions.
4. Interact with software architects and senior developers to design application modules using object-
oriented design methods
5. Design and construct integrations allowing the application to exchange data with remote systems
using Java or Apex over SOAP or REST
6. Working closely with QA engineers to design and implement build and test automations using JUNIT/
TESTNG, Apex Test Methods and Selenium.
1. BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree or equivalent experience
2. 5+ years work experience as a software developer or architect for relevant web technologies
3. String database and object modelling skills
4. Disciplined self-starter, able to be highly productive both working alone and in close collaboration
within an agile development team
5. Passionate and knowledgeable about exploring and experimenting with the latest application
6. Strong technical background and application development experience, including solid app dev
abilities on Force.com
7. Working knowledge of modern web technologies including cloud based APIs and protocols (SOAP,
1. Experience in developing innovative, groundbreaking apps on the Force.com platform (and have
results to show for it!)
3. Passionate about emerging new Force.com technologies -- Chatter, Mobile SDK, Java SDK, Streaming
5. Familiar with Force.com package release cycle.
6. Love coding awesome apps, and love leading teams to do the same.
7. Have great ideas, and can run with them to produce great results.
8. Works well with limited supervision and can THRIVE at a fast-paced startup!
||1400 Bridge Parkway |
Redwood City, CA 94065
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED